You Agree and Confirm
- That prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
- That you understand prices for products of foreign currency may vary and you are liable to pay the difference.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by College Book Store (http://collegebookstore.net.i
n) for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by College Book Store (http://collegebookstore.net.i
n), its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. College Book Store reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be, true (wholly or partly) College Book Store has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of College Book Store and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Allotment & Shipping
- The product will be allotted to the customers whose payment has been received.
- Items for orders placed together may be shipped separately depending on the availability of the product.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
College Book Store may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on College Book Store. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on College Book Store. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.